Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

From Your Art Teacher
We are going to start a digital photography project inspired by Frida Kahlo's work.  Her self-portraits include a monkey and a jaguar on her shoulder.  We would like your students to bring in something that is special to them for their self portrait. Ideally it would be a stuffed toy. Please remind them to bring this item for their next art class.  I will have some items in my classroom, but if they want their self-portrait to be truly personal, it would help for them to bring this item to their next art class.

Pages from prepositional phrase booklet: Due Wed

Hope you had a nice day without me. I'll be meeting to discuss your thesis statements tomorrow. You will also be shooting some of the scenes for your Prepositional Phrase skit tomorrow. Make sure you have some scenes ready to record

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is the h/w again?

Unknown said...

just updated

Anonymous said...

which pages in the preposition booklet do we do

Anonymous said...

4,5,and 6 Owen.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Buxton I only wrote prepositional phrase booklet I forgot the page numbers. What the page numbers?

Anonymous said...

Oops sorry never mind I just refreshed the page.

Anonymous said...

4,5 and 6

Anonymous said...

Mr Buxton Miguel,Tasha,and I didn't finish our math tests today because the sub didn't know where they were,so can we do them tomorrow?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...