Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

State Report - 13 School Days to Go

Your target for this week is to finish 3 components.

Well done to Brady Whitnmore. The only student to achieve 3 stickers by the end of las t week. The target for this week is 5 Stickers. Will 'you' be recognized next week?

Remember - Packed lunch for Tue. We ill watch the Presidential
Inauguration in class from 11.30-12.30pm.

End of trimester Grammar Review Test. You select the topics. Let me know which grammar topics that we have already covered you would like to see on the end of trimester test e.g. Rules for making nouns plural.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Brady! -Kaelin

Anonymous said...

mr b for the grammar test i would like to be tested on rules for making nouns plural and compound sentences
hunter s

Anonymous said...

mr b the ping pong game is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard
my highest score was 6
hunter s

Anonymous said...

hunter, i agree! MY highest score was 3! Yah! I win!
-katie

Anonymous said...

when I played it was 0 to 11 (not me)
-Taylor

Anonymous said...

i was ok in the ping pong game!!!! mr. b, have u checked my geographical features yet?????- melanie gamble

Anonymous said...

I got a better score! 2!!!
James are you doing Michigan for the state report?
-TAYLOR

Anonymous said...

Taylor that's pitiful
hunter s

Anonymous said...

just kidding Taylor
hunter s

Anonymous said...

my best score was 0 to 11!!!! that is extremely hard, but i'm bad at regular ping-pong too. wahh.
-molly

Wes said...

The ping pong game IS hard. I lost 3 to 11. At least I didn't lose o to 11 (molly)

Anonymous said...

mr b will u check my natural resources writing
hunter s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...