Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Inference- I dreamed a dream

Thoughts on today's lesson...Add your comments and enjoy the video link again below.

I believe that Susan Boyle chose to sing the song becasue she can relate to the lyrics." The dream that I dreamed" was being killed by all, but Susan wouldn't give up. People had shown little faith in her all her life, and she wanted to prove them wrong. Susan kept dreaming no matter what. Her performance demonstrates that hse is not what you would think but the complete opposite. When I hear the song, I will always remember that you can do anything if you try.

by Azeem

Today in Humanities, it really touched my heart and taught me a huge lesson. Susan Boyle had the courage to audition not really knowing or caring what people thought about her. At first, people doubted her because of her appearance. When you carefully listen to the lyrics, they are very ure and tell about Susan Boyle's life. " I dreamed a dream in time gone by...". The lesson taught me to be myself no matter what anybody says. To belief in myself and to think about others. Thank you Mr. Buxton.

By Elisa


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnmbJzH93NU

2 comments:

melanie said...

Mr. Buxton, My friend in London goes to this school that tought he a method about writing called the rollercoaster method. She is going to email it to me and I will show you.

Gray Goodwin said...

r u talking about Grace Bricken?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...