Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Studylink
10.3
Creating alegebric equations: Recap: YOU MUST  WATCH THIS VIDEO. Make a list of all the words that are red flags for creating alegebric equations
e.g. product = x (multiply)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=g6jeSuHYhyY&NR=1

Movie Trailer Work
Work on your movie trailer. You should have finished the writing portions of two more of your boxes. When people listen to your trailer, it should be abundantely clear your setting, your character traits: flaws, strengths, motivations etc. Make sure the quest is clear. Some fantasy elements should be explained in your trailer in addition to some reference to the true message behind the movie.

Congratualtions on the Ch. 3 letters.  They were detailed, specific, and engaging.

10 comments:

Maddy Z said...

Maya -
Go I'll put more detail into those boxes and print out 2 copies.

Han said...

My group for SS... (Riya and Jacqueline)

Remember to go on the chatzy.
(Mr.Buxton- This IS for work)
(Riya- IN yesterday's post.)

Han said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maya S. said...

Thank you Maddy!

Our school's KMO team did really well! We got the highest score of all time, 774 out of 1,000! I'm really proud of the team!

PS When I was writing this, I almost forgot the apostrophe in school's!

berrysweetπ said...

Wow! Great job, guys! Congratulations to all who participated! You did great (as you know)!

Do we actually have to have a working draft of the trailer, too? I mean, is that a requirement? If it isn't, can someone please tell me. In that way, I will not have to stress over it.

Arielle said...

Mr. Buxton can we bring in our apple computers?

Rachel L said...

this has nothing to do with homework but what is the movie where people loose there senses called

Unknown said...

yes Arielle, at your own risk.

Han said...

Are we allowed to bring in cameras???

berrysweetπ said...

i have started on my trailor with the captions. I just nee to insert photos and videos. Perhaps if the iPad has the specific thing, I can manage with that...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...