Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pinterest


Thank you to Ryan for reminding me that:
"When there is a choice between choosing right and choosing kind; choose kind."


H/W Study Link 7.3 A.11 (Optional)

  • See Think Wonder  HARD COPY handed in!
  • Heart Poem - Final Draft -  HARD COPY
  • Pinterest x10 on poetry inspiration board and x10pins on Quotes board


Pinterest: There seemed to be a lot of interest in Pinterest. Use this tool for education as well as to begin your collections.


Recap video on how Pinterest works below:

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr.Buxton what happens if you can not log in to pinterest?

Anonymous said...

Does anybody have trouble logging on to pinterest?

Anonymous said...

No. On the study link, it says 2 x (9 + h)= 20______. What are we supposed to write in the blank?

Anonymous said...

Finished.

Unknown said...

are you using the correct password?

Anonymous said...

Does the quotes have to be famous quotes?

Anonymous said...

Yes,Mr.Buxton. I am pretty sure about that. But in the worst case scenario can I do them at school?

Anonymous said...

Mr.Buxton, it says on pinterest that it does not recognize my email address or my password.

Anonymous said...

Janna, it's your email, not your username, just in case you were entering your username. Mr. Buxton, I don't have my writer's notebook. Can I write out the poem in school?

Anonymous said...

Me too. Can I write out my heart poem in school tomorrow Mr Buxton?

Anonymous said...

Can anyone post the directions we had in class for setting up our pinterest? I forgot.

Anonymous said...

Pick a username. Then SAS email and password. Your first name and initial. Pick your gender. Choose five appropriate boards, and create one called Poetry Inspiration, then one about your hobby (just one). Then a quotes board. Then do the x10 HW.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

do the boards we make have to be secret? the reason im asking all of this is because my computer didn't work in class when we were making the pinterest accounts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...