Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Final Qtr!

Click to see the Week at a Glance

Remember - Announcements this week! 

EVERYBODY - Please bring an additional printed copy of your fantasy writing so I can grade it. The other copies I received via email were sent to  be made into ibooks.



The Secret to Success - Happiness

During this quarter, I am going to give you an amazing gift - The gift of happiness! Go to this site and set up an account. The rest is self explanatory. You will use this site x5 weekly. 

http://happyrambles.com  


What is the message of this video?


Enjoy a look at your  yoga class stress and anxiety reduction session

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Buxton is the M.A.P testing that were going to have on Monday to Friday just practice?

Anonymous said...

Mr. Buxton, I started reading Number The Stars and I am on the 4th chapter

Unknown said...

Yes m.

Casey..we are going to read that in class..!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Buxton I didn't e-mail the ibook to myself

Anonymous said...

How do you add a post to the happy rambles?

Anonymous said...

Is the printed copy the google docs one?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...