Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Speechless!

It was very disappointing to think that it was OK to leave the boy's bathroom like this today after our activity.

Boys, I just thought you might like to see who cleaned up your mess! (Special thanks also to Niko who also stayed to clean up after everybody) Thank you also to the girls that made sure their restroom was clean, especially Beatrice who was cleaning until 3:15pm.

COMMENTS?

For Thursday: Be thinking about READ SLIDE CAREFULLY



You should have read between 60-100 pages of your second book club book by Thursday. 

This time I need you to just copy/paste your writing (compound sentence H/W - 10 sentneces ) next to your name.


This grammar H/W should be in here by Thursday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that we should have more respect for the cleaning lady so that when we make a mess she doesn't have to clean up as much.

Unknown said...

I agree!

Anonymous said...

It did not look like that when i went in there. It was clean and i dumped my paint in and washed the sink when I was done. I wonder who did this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...