Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Suspense Day 4

Reminder to all classes that your suspense writing is due tomorrow.

C/D & E/F Classes only- Highlight your opening and delayed adjectives in blue.

Remember, you are being assessed on craft and delivery of your story. This means that even if you do not have the most interesting of plots, BUT if you use your voice really well and in an engaging way, you can still score exemplary for your speaking grade. Make sure you have checked out the rubric below.
P'IPES rubric.



Win plus point if you copy a short section from your story into the comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I summoned a knife and threw it at her in one swift motion. She raised a magical shield at the last second, catching my knife in the shield, the point barely a centimeter from her face. “A shadow demon… fitting, yes, very fitting.”
“If you want to get on someone’s nerves, it better not be mine. Unless you want a face-full of knife.” I threatened, a low growl escaping my throat.

Anonymous said...

She looked down, I did the same. There lied a dead body, motionless and abandoned. I screamed, afraid of what I was seeing. The body, it was covered in blood. dark red blood. I glanced over at the face to see who it was. 'Wait, isn’t that Lauren? Then who is-' Blankly, I stared at the dark figure next to me.

Anonymous said...

He strided out, but his presence lingered, coating Aqilah’s heart with fear. She reached for her phone, but there was no cellphone reception. Suddenly, her fear fueled her persistance, and she walked to the window. It was locked and she didn’t see a single key but she did what she had a sudden impulse to do. She picked up the chair and threw it at the window, shattering it into pieces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...