Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Feature Article: Round 2



Use this email template to contact friends and family of your interviewee. (All emails must be inspected by a teacher BEFORE being sent)

Dear _____________,


My name is_______________ and I am writing a Feature Article about _______________ for a 7th grade class assignment.  I am conducting research for my project. ____________ said that you might be able to provide me some information about him/her. Could you answer these questions?


1)


2)

Thank you for your support with my work.


P.S. Mr Buxton and ________ are know that I am sending this email.

Interviewees - Once your journalist has decided on a slant for your article, they might ask you to bring in photographs of you doing an activity or hobby related to your slant for their article. - Try to be as helpful as possible.



Final Feature Article Due: Tuesday 24th 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...