Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT and Your CORE VALUES

Use this document for today's class: Craft and Structure Database

Exciting Opportunity for students who really want to push their writing...



Lesson Recap: Core Values



What I Won't Let Slide...

Decide on  CORE VALUE that you would like to write about

  • Define the core value (or the dots in your life)
  • Give one or two reasons why this value is important to you (Can you tell this in a story bit-by-bit?)
  • Use 'inner thinking' and/or 'reflection' in your piece
  • Use a quote
  • You own ideas

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I learned more about my true core values in this class.

Faris Haddad C/D Block

Unknown said...

Thank you. What did you learn?

Anonymous said...

I think I learned about what core values mean to you and what are your core values that you posses.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts E.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...