Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Open House

Welcome to 5th Grade:

Needed: Engaged, enthusiastic students to fill this classroom!
It was such a pleasure to meet so many of my new class this morning at Open House. The classroom is just an empty room without its students. Based on our first meeting, I'm even more excited about the year ahead!


Many of you may be reading this blog for the first time. If your parents were able to set you up over the weekend to make comments, feel free to write a brief comment introducing yourself. (Purely optional). Click on the comment button at the bottom of this post to introduce yourself to the class.


Remember P.E. uniforms for Monday.

See your classmates below:

19 comments:

zmash said...

Hi can't wait to see everybody on Monday. Zachary Mashaal

Unknown said...

You win a +1 Zach for being the first person to make a comment! (I'll tell you what that means Monday)

Emma said...

I am really looking forward to this awesome class. See everybody on Monday.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your positive attitude Emma. (+1) We have some great things in store for you and your new class mates!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Your classroom looks so exciting! And the people I already know are nice.

Rohan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rohan said...

I am looking forward to the first day of school with Mr. Buxton. I know that we will have an outstanding year together. I know that Mr. Buxton is a great teacher from the 2010/2011 year video.

Canada rocks said...

Hey everybody, looking forward to the first day of school. I'm really excited to have you all in my class.

Jacqueline said...

Great to be back and looking forward to seeing all my friends. It was great meeting Mr. Buxton and we're all excited about the year ahead.

Celine said...

This is going to be a fun year!

Han said...

I am looking forward to Mr.Buxton's class and know that I will have fun with everyone.

Han

Alex D said...

Happy to see everybody tomorrow in class. We will have a great year together.
See you Monday!
Alex Danielson

George said...

I'm very excited to meet everyone! See you tomorrow.

Aditya.k said...

Looking forward to an awesome year!

Aditya.k said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Riya D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Riya D. said...

So fare school is so fun and I just cant wait till tommorw
I bet im going to have fun again!!!

Anonymous said...

Mr.Buxton is an awesome teacher!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...