Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Next Week

The following students need to make sure your parents sign your I-Check for Mrs. Clayton's Science class

Jacqueline
Rachel
Maddy
Maya
Emma
Nick
Zack
Rohan
Nakul
Aditya

Below is the 'Week at a Glance Sheet' for next week:



Technology is important in our lives, but should never be allowed to take over our lives. Everything should be used in appropriate degrees. Spend these days AWAY FROM THE INTERNET. Get outside and play. Stay away from my blog. NO POSTS are allowed over this break. Get some fresh air, play. and READ

Everybody is welcome to bring in treats for Halloween - If you bring in treats, you must bring in treats for the entire class. Can you imagine how you would feel if you were left out

Set yourself the target of earning 'one piece of genre pie'  for the start of next week!

See you next week for Halloween!!!!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That short week was awesome

berrysweetπ said...

tell me about it! IT WAS AWESOME!
Mr. Buxton, I know you told us to stay away from the internet, but that's a bit impossible. I am working on not being TV-a-holic, and computers are needed for that!

Happy Deepavali (Divali(Diwali)) To those who celebrate it!

berrysweetπ said...

sorry about this comment- do we allow anyone to comment on our blog?

Rohan said...

NO COMMENTS, guys, Whae have to do exactly what mr buxton says.( or you can be quiet like Mr. Kimzey says.
or ZZZZZZZZZZ...... )

Rohan said...

√play
√read
√Don't go on internet( except this)
Oh well, what now???????
Only Sleep and eat left

Maya S. said...

I know I really shouldn't do this, but it is a question that MUST be answered! If I read a non-fiction book for the pizza, do I read it cover to cover? I promise not to write another comment if this is answered. I just finished most of the book in one day because I had a sore throat, and I stayed in bed a lot. I won't forget my promise just answer my question please. I'm trying to manage my reading time wisely.

berrysweetπ said...

i know i shouldn't do this but... yes, Maya. I overheard Mr.Buxton say you had to read it cover to cover. No, i was not eavesdropping

Bekah said...

Hi Mr. Buxton this is Bekah again. Sorry I keep posting but Gracie's been telling me a lot about her pen pal and I would love to have one too. I hope you enjoy Singapore!

Unknown said...

i'll set you up with one tomorrow Bekah. hope you are loving 6th grade.

email me your contact info to rbuxton@sas.edu.sg

Caroline said...

Mr. Buxton,

I already read two pie pieces this weekend! I read a science fiction and a mystery. They were really good books. I couldn't stop.

Caroline

Rachel L said...

I'm sorry about going on the blog, but do we have music on Monday?????

Aditya.k said...

Mr buxton i know i shouldn't be doing this, but for some reason the 'week at a glance' sheet woudn't open. It keeps saying prossecing

Unknown said...

http://youtu.be/j3KAOWye1AM
south

http://youtu.be/4ScZh2-QLOE
north

Unknown said...

http://youtu.be/Yw9pw8rIDlU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...