Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

H/W

Finish your narrative endings using the google doc. Bring a printed copy to class tomorrow for final editing.

How can you create writing that ends with the type of emotion displayed at the end of these classic movies?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8UL_9R_W-Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7ZpLgkVxA

Remember E.T.C.C.
Describe a lasting EMOTION
Write a TRIBUTE to somebody
Talk about CHANGE
Go full CIRCLE with your story
Math - Study Link 2.7 and IXL F.8

Today's Core Value focus should be an important reminder to all of us of how important it is to make sure we are treating each other with RESPECT, DIGNITY, CIVILITY, and COMPASSION.

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Ghandi.

Feel free to add your thoughts on today's session to the voicethread below or as a comment to this post


Watch these videos again for reminders of the message from today's session










15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr.Buxton I tried to log on to IXL but it wouldn't let me and I tried to do the practice without sighning in but my computer would only let me do 1 question then it would freeze

Anonymous said...

Mr.Buxton I have shown this video to my sister and she nearly cried after it ended.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! I really like the movie! I hope you guys did too!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Janna, do you know if you could print my ending? because my computer won't work.If you can, please tell me your e-mail!!! PLEASE!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Anonymous said...

Mr.Buxton I forgot to copy it down on to a Google document. Can I print my paper out at school?

Anonymous said...

Do we just have to print out the ending or the whole paper together?

Camille B. said...

I remember that video...

Unknown said...

Hi Camille - thanks for checking in

Yes - the whole narrative -

you can print it at school Karly.

Did you write down your log on Patrick correctly?
Remember - @singapore.
Check your email - i will send it to you again

Unknown said...

Hi Camille - thanks for checking in

Yes - the whole narrative -

you can print it at school Karly.

Did you write down your log on Patrick correctly?
Remember - @singapore.
Check your email - i will send it to you again

Unknown said...

Hi Camille - thanks for checking in

Yes - the whole narrative -

you can print it at school Karly.

Did you write down your log on Patrick correctly?
Remember - @singapore.
Check your email - i will send it to you again

Anonymous said...

I can print it out for you Casey. What is your number so I know which one to print?

Unknown said...

it is the whole narrative Harriet

Anonymous said...

The table on the endings doc on my computer won't load!

Anonymous said...

Maybe someone deleted it because it showed up on my other docs with tables.

Anonymous said...

Isn't our description of setting our intro too???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...