Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Multiplication Algorithms/ Voicethread


H/W - You have 4 days  to do this work. There isn't H/W on holidays, but this is not a holiday.
1) Make a table of persuasive ideas for noticing, sketching, questioning
2) Create another math multiplication algorithm video and teach your parents the difference between the  two methods we have learned.  Use decimals and at least 4 digits in the video. Upload the video to your blog.
3) Finish your science photopeach and upload onto blog



Listen as I show you how to do multiplication doing the partial products method and lattice method

   Ouch - Congratulations Ashlin for reminding the teacher that I needed to do estimation first! +1

















Go to the students blogs to see their own example of math multiplication videos

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr.Buxton, Miguel,Tasha,and me were in math enrichment.How do we make a math video?

Unknown said...

you don't need to do that

Unknown said...

Science photopeach is optional

Unknown said...

okay thanks Mr.Buxton!

berrysweetπ said...

Did you guys already make to the top of the ladder?! It took us two semesters! We were such a good class....

0;-)

Anonymous said...

Mr.Buxton how do you access and get into voice thread. I can get on to the website but I can't create anything.

Anonymous said...

For the writing homework do we sketch, question and write something you notice for every idea?

Anonymous said...

For the writing homework do we sketch, question and write something you notice for every idea?

berrysweetπ said...

Sorry, one semester. We weren't that bad a class.

Anonymous said...

Do we have to do 15 of each sketching noticing and questioning?

Anonymous said...

That was me, Owen. My brothers account is logged on.

Anonymous said...

Mr.Buxton I can't seem to log on so I can't create anything.

Unknown said...

no - you need 15 ideas in total
5 of each or you could have 7,6,3, - depending on your preferences

Anonymous said...

O thank you

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Owen, do you know how to make the voice thread?

Anonymous said...

Mr.Buxton I might not be able to do the voice thread but can I make a Mailvu and email that to my parents and then do the voice thread at the class

Anonymous said...

Mr.Buxton I am not sure how to get to my blog so I can upload the homework. Can anyone remind me how to get my blog?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...