Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

H/W
Final Membean Test: Wednesday - Make sure you have practiced not just your Membean but also your QUIZLET!
Collect the 'stock footage' of transition scenes/ buffer material that you can use to add authenticity to your argument.


Friday is the last day you are allowed to use your computer in school. All final projects should be on your blog by then. (G/H class - you need to make sure you have your things on your blog by Monday) Enjoy Ibby's impressively argued RR from the summative test

Look at Teagan's fine example as a mentor


Enjoy Ibby's impressively argued RR from the summative test





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Job Ibby and Teagan! Those are great examples.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the positive feedback

Anonymous said...

Mr. Buxton, My brother was just watching Captain America: The first Avenger and both of us just realized they showed the future and then went back to 1942. Or they showed what happened to him at the end and showed it in the beginning. This is showing Non Linear structure. This was my #9 on my writing part of top 10. I just found it really cool that it is in movies as well. Am I allowed to use this in my presentation as an example?

Nice job Teagan and Ibby. I listened to Teagan's during class. It was very long, but very descriptive which is good. Ibby's is as well.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Buxton, My brother was just watching Captain America: The first Avenger, and both of us just realized they showed the future and then went back to 1942.

I think I forgot the comma in the firt sentence. I jsut added it.

Anonymous said...

*First

* Just

Unknown said...

YES

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...