Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Parallelism

Watch this video to recap your understanding of parallelism



Write an example of parallelism on the answer garden below for a bonus plus point
Can you write an example of parallelism?... at AnswerGarden.ch.
Math 4.4 Studylink

Animoto persuasive essays should be finished by  Thursday and added to your blog


Reading - Long term project
Independent Reading: You have been given your independent reading project. There needs to be 5 paragraphs completed by the due date (two weeks). Organize your H/W time over the next  two weeks to make sure you  meet the deadline. Reminder: Don't forget to save the google doc. under your own name

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't produced my Animoto, but it won't let me email it. How do I do it?

Anonymous said...

Never mind.

Anonymous said...

Mr.Buxton may I upload the animoto in class tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

Mr Buxton can I produce the animoto in class tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

Please reply

Anonymous said...

Never mind

Anonymous said...

hi, about the animoto project, how do we save again?

Anonymous said...

i mean embed it?

Anonymous said...

How do I embed my animoto. Someone please help me!!!

Anonymous said...

How do I embed the Animoto? Please reply

Anonymous said...

Now I know how to embed Anomoto. Once you have published your Animoto, You go to the 'Share' bar on the right-hand side and click 'More'. Then click 'Embedded video' and copy embed code.

Unknown said...

Amazing what you can achieve if you try to solve your own problems!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...