Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Strengths and Goals Form

My database of completed forms for the Strengths and Goals Conference shows that as of Thursday only these students have completed the form and clicked 'submit'.

Dylan  Owen  Beatrice  Reid   Miguel Aiden  Lydia  Kayzad  Lauren  

You may fill in the form below from this page.  Do not forget to scroll through the form. Do not forget to click submit once all questions are answered. If you have any problems 1) Email me 2) Print out the form and just write in your answers and bring  to school.


The due date for this form is Friday 5th October. 

H/W

  • Study Link 3.5
  • Finish your 'anecdote' paragraph
  • Word study worksheet


What did you think of the sentence fluency test?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found some questions n the worksheet that were the exact same on the test. I found it slightly difficult.

Anonymous said...

I found some questions n the worksheet that were the exact same on the test. I found it slightly difficult.

Camille B. said...

I just wanted to say hello :-)

Anonymous said...

I found the test difficult, why is the blog post so big?

Anonymous said...

For the SMART Goals form.

Unknown said...

Hi Camille...back at ya!

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr.Buxton are u feeling any better than u did earlier?

Anonymous said...

once again I have mistaken my sisters email with mine( its Ashlin)

Anonymous said...

Where is the blog post for today?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...