Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Persuasive Animoto

Study link 4.1

Persuasive Animoto
Use this link to create your account: a4ebuxt9f292b

Work on your animoto tonight. You can upload pictures from home if you need to  just by going to 
animoto.com and putting in your username and password.

If you have a good working draft of your animoto tonight, post the link on the blog - Tomorrow, we will do our call to action and prognostication video taped conclusions. 

Optional - Feel free to add video to your essay tonight for those who are adventurous enough to experiment!

Animoto is a powerful way to capture beautiful memories. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dylan, I can not workon the anamoto project becase I have to use my dad's iPad and that can't right click on anything with pictures. The home computer is being fixed and won't be back till after fall break. When my mom or dad gets home I can use their computer but I don't know if I will be able to do everything. If possible, could you do all three power 2s? Sorry for the trouble.

Anonymous said...

Mr.Buxton, i need to know the vocabulary website for my goal. I don't know where to find it. Sorry for the trouble, Beatrice

Anonymous said...

Kayzad, I found something that may help. Animoto has a free app on the app store.

Anonymous said...

does anyone know

Anonymous said...

Beatrice you look for the vocabulary thing on Mr.Buxton's blog at the side.

Anonymous said...

Casey, do you know which one? do you know the site?

Unknown said...

Beatrice look at the earlier posts

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...