Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

What do fish have to do with it?

"What a person needs is always more than what they say."



Write a short paragraph explaining the symbolism hidden in today's story.

C/D Class Write your answers in this file  

H/W
Make sure you have completed your scene on cruelty and/or kindness.
We will be sharing these in class tomorrow.

You should have 50mins minimum of Membean by Friday's class.


Next Week's Homework: Use the blog to ask any questions about this new approach to H/W. I will go over it in class tomorrow and answer some of your questions




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new learning system is going to be a big struggle for me. I like when I am told what to do for homework. It is not really my favorite idea to decide what to do for homework. I'll try it though!

Unknown said...

It called 'getting older.' You'll soon be making nearly all the decisions for yourself. This is a great time to start praticing

Anonymous said...

Why do all of the changes have to start in the MIDDLE of the year? Why not the BEGINNING? I think that this opportunity will be an...interesting change (struggle). It will definitely show how much people are improving and trying just by looking at their grades! I can't wait to start (Yes I can, and I would very much like to!)

Unknown said...

this is just a one week deal for the time being j.

Anonymous said...

What work would we have to do?
When are we going to get the KOBO e readers?
Today was so cool with the writing and the story. I was listening to a song tonight by Jessie J called Price Tag, and it said that "Money can't buy happiness." It reminded me of class when we started to talk about happiness and money.

Unknown said...

You choose. What do YOU want to work on? What do YOU think you need to practice study? How do YOU think you need to organize this study?

I'm trying to develop independent, self-motivated, engaged learners. I am putting my confidence in all of you to do what you know you should...

"walk the talk"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...