Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Week 9 Homework

Click the link above to see your H/W for next week.

Don't forget to  bring in your piece of fruit for Monday's poetry class

Remember Students #'s 1-5 will recite their poems Monday. Make sure you give a clear, detailed, and precise explanation of why you chose your poem and your intrepretation of its message.

Zoobursts are due Tuesday. I am expecting them to be excellent. Practice how you intend to 'tell' the story to the class as a group.

Grammar Review Package due Tuesday.

I was VERY proud of all your work last week, especially your personal and Midwest group poems. What will you do next week that is even better?

12 comments:

Beck said...

didnt mr buxton say 1-6 recite mon.? plus, for our fruit, will you have to eat it at the end of the day??

Anonymous said...

Beck, 1-5 on mon. 6-10 on tue 11-15 tc.

I think we will eat the food

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Scott, I have added some on Zooburst but my microphone doesn't work. could you do the talking???

Andrew said...

Hey, For my midwest zooburst-thing group(jp, charlieM, mimi, & Lauren)I got the sound thingee to work WOOHHOOO

Andrew said...

i am getting A LOT of work done on the midwest doodley-doo zooburst thingy!

Lilly said...

i have not been at school all week, so what is the zooburst thing???????????

Andrew said...

I got the computer cam mode to work! ITS AWESOME!yeah, i printed out the black square and it worked! AND, just to show my zooburst team that i care, i am up at 9:30(i just got out of bed) to work on the midwest zooburst thing!

Andrew said...

O yeah, and lilly, the zooburst thing is a little hard to explain, but this is pretty much it: its this website where you can make little pop-up books, and Mr. Buxton is giving an assignment to make 1 about the midwest region. it's SUPER DOOPER cool, and its got a bunch of cool features in it, 2. I wont give away all of the secrets about zooburst, but pretty much, it's really cool. bye :)

Bekah said...

People in my group (eliza, colin, madison, and will) i worked on our book i dont really think theres anymore problems. And I work on it at like 7:50 in the morning!Even though i didnt set anything to wake me up at my time!

Lilly said...

thanks Andrew!!!!

Bekah said...

Everyone in r group! we need to put the pages in order for some reason there all jumbled up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...