Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Next Week

Current Events Presentations - The first three groups go this Friday. Make sure you are ready. Use these links below for ideas:
http://www.flocabulary.com/week-in-rap-september-2-2011/

http://edition.cnn.com/studentnews/

Print your 'Week at a Glance' sheet here



Check out these websites we will be using this week. If you have time, set your self up with accounts on these sites:
http://www.youpublish.com/
http://www.fotobabble.com/

I recommend that you use the same email and password each time. You should keep a list of all the sites we are using in class in your favorites. In the 2nd quarter, we will begin with personal blogs for each student, and each of you will be able to add links to these sites on YOUR  own blog!

16 comments:

Harrisen(M) said...

Awesome thats so cool we get our own blogs
,Harrisen

berrysweetπ said...

hurrah, hurrah! hooray! hooray!
P.S. my username on the website stuff is smileyface

Rachel L said...

I must use the word GOT in my writing, just once!!!
-Rachel

berrysweetπ said...

Are we meant to have started typing up our writing by tomorrow?

berrysweetπ said...

Set up an account on both yesterday

Rachel L said...

Yes Anisha, we where suppose to type it by Monday and also the blue sheet of paper where your parents suppose to check the boxes: Secure Progressing or concern. Or am I suppose to check it.

berrysweetπ said...

Wait a second Rachel, or we supposed to have it all typed up? Cause otherwise what are we going to do on Monday?
Our parents are supposed to check it. Are we allowed to look at our notes?

Rachel L said...

Well I have it all typed up and yes your allowed to look at your notes

berrysweetπ said...

Mr. Buxton, my parents do not know the answers to the social studies part on the blue sheet, so they can not check some of that. My brother in 11th grade has alot of homework, so he cannot check it. What am I supposed to do?

Rachel L said...

Your welcome

berrysweetπ said...

umm, rachel on the weekly events thingamajig, it says the assignment is due tue. did mr.b say anything about using cows to type up our writing?

Mrs. Buxton said...

If you know the answers... you'll 'know' you know them... if you don't know them, then you need to start looking through your notes...It's not a test. It's a discussion starter...e.g. what could comprehension skills be? What have we studied that might have something to do with that type of question.. the questions are designed to make you reflect on your learning

Rachel L said...

I don't know about cows and my mistake you've got 2 days then

berrysweetπ said...

It's alright Rachel. One more thing, is a second draft supposed to be your first draft after revision with a few more little changes as you write the second draft, or is it supposed to be a whole new draft?+

Rachel L said...

I don't really know, but I have the same draft just made a few touch ups to it. For example Instead of she droped me off it would be my mom drop me off at sentosa.

berrysweetπ said...

Thanks again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...