Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Digital Essays

Membean H/W: 5 minutes of practice today and tomorrow!

Drop your link to your video into these files by before your class Fri:

C/D Digital Essays

E/F  Digital Essays

Everybody (G/H included)
Most people should be finished with your grammar scripts by tomorrow. You must turn in:
1) a printed color copy
2) a printed black and white copy
3) make sure you have copies for yourself.

DO NOT wait until the last minute to print your scripts in the library. See? Think? Wonder?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a good video. It was so inspirational.

Anonymous said...

This video really made me feel how lucky i am to have my mom. Sometimes I feel like I take her for granted but this video really made me think. Thanks Mr.B

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say, Mr. Buxton! That video made me cry!

Unknown said...

Never take anything for granted....Go and give her a big hug now!

Anonymous said...

This was a very inspirational video. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...