Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

The Power of Structure

"People prioritize what they value" - What did you learn about structure today that helps you not just in non-fiction reading and writing but also life!  +1 for comments!!!



Step 3 Tigertales Submission - I hope many more of you will take the time to submit a piece!


Drop your work here: Tigertales Submission.   - I will go over this next week and check through your work before final submission to Mrs. Clark.

Poetry Portfolio Files
E/F Class  Poetry Portfolio

ADVANCED WARNING: Deadline to resubmit assignments: May 16th 2014. 
This is just so people realize that they cannot wait until the last minute and resubmit pieces of work at the end of the school year in an attempt to raise  the grade!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Todays lesson was chill and nice and I got some things cleared up.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that.

Have a lovely w/end!

Anonymous said...

I learned that prioritizing can help balance your life. For example, I figured that I had a lot of time for homework but not so much time for fun so I figured how to balance my life.

Anonymous said...

When you prioritise something you have to have balance. In both life and non fiction writing it counts. HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I learned that every choice you make when writing your non-fiction essay makes an impact on the story itself. For example, if the main point is about School Shootings, then you can put the sentence or paragraph with the biggest impact at the very beginning, or at the very end. We also learned that it's good to have a balance between school work and family, as a lot of us don't get to focus on family as much as we want to. We learned that prioritizing what you really wanted to do first shows what you value in your ever day life. I also saw that my schedule is almost exactly how my parents would like it to be as well, and it not only works for myself, but for my parents as well.

-Marium Ahmed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...