Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Truth Survey


Our class has been selected to pilot a new Student Feedback program that gets input from students on how they feel about the teaching and learning they are exposed to.

Access the survey here
Middle School: http://sasms14a.youthtruthsurvey.org/ 

Timmy HB - Share your Passion Day!!!

H/W. No new H/W tonight. Make sure you use  the rest of the week to stay up to date with H/W set earlier in the week.

Reading Classes
Reminders: Membean Test Friday.
Next Reading Response: Due Next TUE (this is the last extension!) - Make sure you are establishing a 'STRONG' claim!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today was a lot of fun. I loved how you helped us write a claim by using the hunger games as an example.

Anonymous said...

I did to Jessie! The survey was interesting. I just found it interesting and I had to really think about what I was going to put for my feedback.

Anonymous said...

How much memebean are we meant to do this week?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...