Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Technology Boot Camp

Well done today on the progress you made towards  setting up your computers. Tonight, my advice is to continue to finish the Day -1 activities.  While this is not compulsory, it is highly recommended.
Boot Camp Link

Tomorrow: You will be writing your first 'blog post' - The topic should be centered around this prompt:
-Write in detail about an event that made you feel-  
My strong suggestion is that you begin to brainstorm some possible ideas tonight, so that you have a starting point tomorrow.
e.g. Blog posts with different perspectives Cheating Scandals -v- Cancer Lobbyist

Independent Reading: Continue to read independently for at least 30mins.

Tomorrow we will complete Boot Camp. Feel free to use the blog to ask any questions etc. Shout out to Inyong (C Block) for your thoughtful reflection on your first day at SAS from last night's post - 'Always focusing on the roses'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello Mr.buxton this is inyong and today was more comfortable then what I have expected!!! I wasn't hungry, I wasn't lonely because I met some korean people and some more ofs friends! I also mad some new friends and I felt as light as feather today! the lunch was awesome with friends and I also liked the bootcamp lessons about some new skills that I didn't realized when I was using mac before today. Everything went fine and I feel comfortable when there is sam aron timmy, earnest and david helping me and I decide to help new students coming in so I can make them feel what I felt today.

Unknown said...

Thank you again for your reflection Inyong. Why do you think people were more friendly and helpful to you today? How can you keep that 'fuzzy' feeling growing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...