Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Tomorrow: Parts of Speech Test
To show mastery (Grade A) on 'parts of speech' you will need to be able to:

  • Identify 'adverb' parts of speech that DO NOT end in -ly
  • Classify at least 16 words that you have written into parts of speech
  • Know when a word is being used in a sentence as an adjective or a noun
  • e.g. We traveled to Spain's capital.  (What part of speech in Spain's?)
  • Know the parts of speech of some more challenging words e.g. is, everyone, this, those, never
Congratulations on your impressive presentations today. Enjoy some movie versions from your classmates.

Taya's piece has a message for all of us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say relly nice job to all the girls on thier videos and how they explained there identity with it. And now I know that I can be a better person to other people in my life like my friends and my family. Well done guys.

Unknown said...

+1 Rachel for your positive comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...