Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Writing Closings

For Monday: If you are reading your work - BRING A PRINTED COPY, this way you will not need to hold your computer. Videos can just be shown on your computer.  

Sign up in the slideshow below: Spots are filling FAST! - First come first served!

Read Carolina's piece (It is not finished but serves as an example of length, sophistication of ideas, use of structure and transitional phrases.) +1 if you write a comment stating 'specifically' what you are working on this weekend to make sure you are ready for Monday.



G/H class: Identity Portfolio: Final Draft

Use one of these techniques to bring your ideas together
Emotions Database: emotion



The FRIDAY Message - This is useful for your piece. Really worth 6mins of your life!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are many things I'm working on, but the two main things I'm trying to focus on: showing instead of telling and structure/transitions.

Unknown said...

+1

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely going to be working on adding emotion words and interesting adjectives to my piece to make it more meaningful, as well as changing my cliched question lead. My question lead is used to ask the readers, "What's your true identity." Is there any way I can still keep this meaning, but change my lead type as well?

Also, if my project is just a piece of writing, I was wondering how I will be presenting it to the large group of four classes if I choose to do so. Will I have to read it out loud, or will it simply be displayed?

-Sajid

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be working on my conclusion to sum up my essay.
-Ethan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...