Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

N&N - Tough Questions

The answer to the secret question is: Peanuts

C/D & E/F This is important compulsory H/W if you want to be prepared for tomorrow's class. (Due Wed)



Lesson Recap - We discussed the CONFLICT in stories today. THERE IS CONFLICT IN EVERY STORY - IN FACT - THE WHOLE STORY IS NORMALLY ABOUT HOW THE CONFLICT GETS ADDRESSED.  Can you discuss the conflict in your story that you are reading?



When discussing the internal conflict in your stories - always ask yourself - What does the character want? What is getting in the way of what the character wants?


Reminders: Make sure you are reading (25mins at least per night)  and keeping up to date with Membean (30-40mins by Fri)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for today's lesson Mr.Buxton! I learned a lot about how to find memory moments.

Anonymous said...

Mr buxton,if i can't find a person who is able to tell me the meaning of a word can I search it up or should I just leave it blank?

Anonymous said...

I learnt a lot today about why memory moments are in a story and the different kinds of conflict in stories. In my book the characters often have flashbacks of happy times with their mum and dad because their mum is dead and dad captured. I wondered at first why they were there, it couldn't just be because the author just put it in. I then thought it might be like a symbol of hope. I can't believe how much I have learnt in such a short period of time, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...