Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Welcome to RLA



Today, you were introduced to the 'power of words' Some major take-aways:

H/W  Stick your 'Comfort Zone' in a special place near your desk. Take a photo of it and place the image on your blog. We will compare images in 3 months to see how you have stepped out.

Optional: Write a comment under today's blog post that states something that you learned in 
  • Do just survive - THRIVE 
  • Practice what you are BAD at!
  • Always bring a growth mindset
  • Smash out of that comfort zone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I learned in RLA that I should start to read different genres. I learned that it is a great way to start learning different things about different genres, and who knows... I might find my new favorite genre! Since my favorite genre is fantasy at the time writing this comment, I have told myself that I need to read either a historical fiction or a sci-fi book to step out of my comfort zone.

Sarah :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...